10 things you can do after the #womensmarch and #womensmarchlondon to keep the action moving:
- Support the Women for Refugee Women charity wherever you're from.
- Join the Women's Equality Party whatever your gender.
- Support BlackLivesMatterUK whatever your race.
- Join the Online Rights Group to help protect your digital rights.
- Follow the End Violence Against Women coalition.
- Sign the 50:50 parliament petition.
- Help domestic abuse survivors through Women's Aid.
- Hit up the Campaign Against Climate Change.
- Get ready for the Million Women Rise march on 11th March 2017.
- Write to your MP about women's rights or any upcoming bill.
The struggle for equality, for human rights, a more united country, and a better future is intersectional and being fought on many fronts. Sign up for newsletters, stay informed, donate to campaigns, and most of all, tell your friends. Be an 'excited' activist - amplify the stories of people in need, and bring others along with you.